Windows 7 - PPTP VPN guide
REQUIREMENTS: It is expected, that you already have the iWatchTVAbroad account with active VPN service. Otherwise, please Sign Up first.
- Open the Control Panel, choose "Network and Internet" and then "Network and Sharing Center".
- Click on "Setup a new connection or network".
- Select "Connect to a workspace" and then click on "Next" button.
- Click on "Use my Internet connection".
- Now enter the VPN server address, then enter "iWatchTVAbroad.com" in the "Destination name". Click on "Next" button.
- Enter your iWatchTVAbroad VPN login details - your VPN Username and Password. Connect the VPN by clicking on "Connect" button.
The VPN username is your long username (i.e. email@example.com).
You can find the VPN username and password and VPN Server List in your Members Area.
IMPORTANT: Please mind, that if you want to watch UK TV channels like BBC iPlayer, you need to be connected to some of our UK VPN servers. The same holds true for watching US channels like Netflix.
- For any further VPN connection please use the iWatchTVAbroad connection icon in "Network Connections"
- Once you are successfully connected to the iWatchTVAbroad VPN, you should be able to access your favorite UK or US TV channel. You can find some of available TV channels on our Channels page.