Android - PPTP VPN guide
REQUIREMENTS: It is expected, that you already have the iWatchTVAbroad account with active VPN service. Otherwise, please Sign Up first.
- Open "All apps" on your Android and choose "Settings".
- Click on "Wireless & networks".
- Click on "VPN settings".
- Click on "Add PPTP VPN".
- Click on "Add VPN".
- Now enter "iWatchTVAbroad.com" as a "VPN name". Then enter the VPN server address as a "Set VPN server" and enable a "Enable encryption". Save settings by pushing a "Menu" button (Hardware button on your device) and click on "Save".
- Your VPN settings is now ready. Click on your new VPN connection "iWatchTVAbroad.com".
- Enter your iWatchTVAbroad VPN login details - your VPN Username and Password.
The VPN username is your long username (i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org).
You can find the VPN username and password and VPN Server List in your Members Area.
IMPORTANT: Please mind, that if you want to watch UK TV channels like BBC iPlayer, you need to be connected to some of our UK VPN servers. The same holds true for watching US channels like Netflix.
- When you click on "Connect", your iWatchTVAbroad VPN connection will be established.
- Once you are successfully connected to the iWatchTVAbroad VPN, you should be able to access your favorite UK or US TV channel. You can find some of available TV channels on our Channels page.