Sitecom WL 183 - PPTP VPN guide
REQUIREMENTS: It is expected, that you already have the iWatchTVAbroad account with active VPN service. Otherwise, please Sign Up first.
- Open the router's web configuration page and log in as admin. Default IP address of router is 192.168.0.1.
- At the HOME screen click on WIZRAD button on the left side.
- Click on next button.
- Select your country, choose Manual Configuration then click next.
- In login method select PPTP and below select obtain and IP adress automatically.
- Enter your iWatchTVAbroad VPN username and password and below PPTP Gatway - IP address of VPN server (USE IP INSTEAD HOSTNAME!).
You can find the VPN username and password and VPN Server List in your Members Area. Please contact us if you don't know IP address of VPN server.
IMPORTANT: Please mind, that if you want to watch UK TV channels like BBC iPlayer, you need to be connected to some of our UK VPN servers. The same holds true for watching US channels like Netflix.
- Then click Apply.
- In next step click Continue.
- After this router will restart. To check the VPN status click internet tab.
- You should see PPTP connected. (You can test if your IP has changed at whatismyip.com)
- Once you are successfully connected to the iWatchTVAbroad VPN, you should be able to access your favorite UK or US TV channel. You can find some of available TV channels on our Channels page.