iPhone, iPod, iPad - L2TP/IPSec VPN guide
REQUIREMENTS: It is expected, that you already have the iWatchTVAbroad account with active VPN service. Otherwise, please Sign Up first.
- Open "Settings" on your iPhone.
- Click on "General".
- Click on "Network".
- Click on "VPN".
- Click on "Add VPN Configuration".
- Now select "PPTP". Enter "iWatchTVAbroad.com" as a "Description". Then enter the VPN server address as a "Server". Enter your iWatchTVAbroad VPN login details - your VPN Username and Password. Into "Secret" field enter secret code. (You can see the secret code on the image below). Enable "Send All Traffic" and save settings by "Save" button.
The VPN username is your long username (i.e. email@example.com).
You can find the VPN username and password and VPN Server List in your Members Area.
IMPORTANT: Please mind, that if you want to watch UK TV channels like BBC iPlayer, you need to be connected to some of our UK VPN servers. The same holds true for watching US channels like Netflix.
- Your VPN settings is now ready. Now you can switch "ON" your VPN connection.
- Once you are successfully connected to the iWatchTVAbroad VPN, you should be able to access your favorite UK or US TV channel. You can find some of available TV channels on our Channels page.