How to connect the VPN - Android Guide
- Open "All apps" on your Android and choose "Settings".
- Click on "More..." and choose "VPN". You will be probably asked to set a "Screen Lock" before.
- Click on "Add VPN network".
- Now enter all required items according the next image and click on "Save".
IMPORTANT: Please mind, that if you want to watch UK TV channels like BBC iPlayer, you need to be connected to some of our UK VPN servers (uk6.tvabroad.biz). The same holds true for watching US channels like Netflix. You can find the Server List in your Members Area.
- Click on created VPN connection: "Watch UK TV" (Watch US TV).
- Enter your Username and Password.
The VPN username is your long username (i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org).
You can find the Username and Password in your Members Area.
- Wait until the VPN client is Connected.
- Once you are successfully connected to the iWatchTVAbroad VPN, you should be able to access your favorite UK or US TV channel. You can find some of available TV channels on our Channels page.